Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 7th January 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Myself and Big Rob are playing 40k 1850pts
40k or Bloodbowl (team testing)
Hi,

I'm a new one to this. I haven't played Warhammer in about 10 years but would like to learn how to play again if anyone can offer some assistance or a re-integration! I have an army of space marines and an army of space wolves to bring along if that suits someone?

Cheers

Jack
Up for napoleonics or fow.
Alan I might need to proxy up some Bolt Throwers, but do you fancy a 2500 point game of WFB?
(25-12-2013, 11:47 PM)T_Face88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm a new one to this. I haven't played Warhammer in about 10 years but would like to learn how to play again if anyone can offer some assistance or a re-integration! I have an army of space marines and an army of space wolves to bring along if that suits someone?

Cheers

Jack

Hi Jack, I've got a game this week but am free next week (the 14th) if you want a game then? We don't have anyone playing space wolves at the club so would be nice to face them for a change, I can play Dark Angels, Necrons or Eldar if you fancy any of those?
(26-12-2013, 05:51 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Alan I might need to proxy up some Bolt Throwers, but do you fancy a 2500 point game of WFB?

yep i got 2 mantic bolt thowers if thats easier to use also do u have two large bases so i could proxey a dragon and a pheonix
(25-12-2013, 11:47 PM)T_Face88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Cheers

Jack

hey dude im free for a game this week only had like 4 games so new too it so dont mind being on learning curve with you at all. Playing Chaos so bring what u like 1850?
Updated list of games arranged so far.
(27-12-2013, 11:51 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-12-2013, 05:51 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Alan I might need to proxy up some Bolt Throwers, but do you fancy a 2500 point game of WFB?

yep i got 2 mantic bolt thowers if thats easier to use also do u have two large bases so i could proxey a dragon and a pheonix

I should have everything sorted now. Just spend a small fortune (at least to the Zimbabwe government,) getting the last of my army, and MDF bases for everything. At the very least Alan, I can rustle up two chariot bases.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6