Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Battlefield Birmingham 40k Team Tournament in June
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys

Quote:Harry Allen
Any of you guys up for the UK team Championship? I know it’s really early but a lot of people have been asking about it already so its better I give out some of the information I already have to wet your lips.
This event will comprise of teams of 4 players.
Each army can only be fielded once per team.
Up to 16 teams for Warhammer Fantasy. 2400 points.
Up to 16 teams for Warhammer 40k. 1850 points.
Location; Rubery Social Club Birmingham B45 9JW.
Cost: £100 per team, £104 if via PayPal.
Date: TBC But will be in June.

I know I spoke to Nick, Chris and Big Rob about setting up a team when I first heard about this are you guys still interested in forming a team? If so what name? Cool

Wii Not Fit
Here for Beer
One Hit Wonders
Redwar Socks
Perils of the Warp
Emperors Will
Hammer and Anvil
Purge the Alien
Failed Moral

Is anyone else interested in forming their own team/teams?
Im in dude!
Cool, do you have any suggestions for a team name?
yeah i'm in sounds good. I am crap with team names so will go with whatever you decide!
Lord of the ringsting? Lol urrrrm ill brainstorm later!
LOL
I'm thinking the team name should be either:

No playtesting, no regrets, no mercy!!!

or...

One hit wonders
Rulespack: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4zAACy4...edit?pli=1

Who's interested in putting a team together??

It's 1850pts 21/22 June, 1 Codex use per team, see above link for full rules :p

We have one team already, Nick, Big Rob, Chris and Myself - What Codexes are we wanting to use? I'm thinking Eldar and Dark Eldar, Nick, Marines/Tau? Big Rob, Necrons? and Chris, Dark Angels?

But what about others who are going to BB and others who are interested? Vince, Sam, Kevin, Ben :p
yeah i will go Dark Angels Smile
we'll need to talk tactics, once we have people, armies and lists finalised.

Sooner the better, as it's quite complex, 2 teams roll off, winner goes first, winner chooses to go first/second, then basically there is 1 put forward, the other team then responds, then put another forward, the first team then matchs that and puts another forward, leaving the other team to respond with 1 army and then the champions play each other (champions are chosen before the first pairings are done).

Same scoring as BBV, the games are then played and all the scores added together to determine the winner.

Or that’s how I read it.

I will be going with Beastpack as I’m sure Nick will be taking the Tau and Marine options :p, unless he goes Marines/BA, then Rob can go Necrons/Tau?

What are you guys thinking?
Pages: 1 2