Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: GCN Discount Codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From the GCN...

Quote:GCN Discount codes.

We currently have three companies offering 20% discount to fully registered GCN clubs. The discounts are with Warlord Games, 4Ground and The Outpost. Discount is available via the companies web stores and a code has to be entered on the checkout/payment pages in the box provided. How cool I is that!

How do you get the codes you ask, well that is a very good question. You need to contact me directly and I will send you the codes, its as simple as that. Providing that your club is fully compliant I will send you the codes with 24/48 hours of your request.

The codes are not available elsewhere, you have to come directly to me for them, in most cases we are not printing them and they are not going to appear in the newsletters, on Facebook etc etc as we do not want the system abusing. One thing I will ask you though, please do not share any of the discount codes with persons outside of your club, this is one of the benefits of your club being GCN registered.

If anyone wants the codes then let me know and I'll send them via PM.

EDIT: These are available here in the Club Discount Codes thread.