Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 19th November 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(09-11-2013, 08:45 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]2000 it is

just a heads up agincourt, I've been told tonight that I have hair cut tomorrow, I can still do the game but I may run late by a few minutes
Howdy, I will be down tonight for a 20(25 at a push)pts WMH game, I think Ben/John should also be down with Dreadball too. See you there! =]
(19-11-2013, 09:13 AM)Smiles. Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy, I will be down tonight for a 20(25 at a push)pts WMH game, I think Ben/John should also be down with Dreadball too. See you there! =]

I'd be up for some Warmachine Scott - been a while since I played so I might be even rustier than usual.
Bit tardy this week, but I've updated the list of games arranged.
I will duck out tonight. It does not look like I will get my league games in for BB or 40K. I could do with a night off.
Great and bloody game against Chris last night, was a lot of fun but ended up with a 2-1 loss to me. Sad
Plus side is got another movement 10 gutter runner!
Cheers for the game Kevin!
Yeah good game Vince, managing to steam roll the rat ogre was crucial for me I think, it was definitely a close one!
Ancients, FoW, or Napoleonic will do me.
You're stuck in the past mate. This thread was for last week Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6