Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Wyvern Wargamers - Saga - Sat 22 Feb 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Local neighbours have a Saga event being planned at their usual event early next year. Annoyingly it's on SmogCon weekend. But Stu/Steve/anyone else who gets into the game, it's worth mentioning it for you.
could be up for this.
Got an email from the organiser, they looking for 36 players. take 7pts , choose 6 pts per game, all factions, plus swords for hire, but no Heroes. 4 games, think random scenario's. £8 per player entry. I would like to go, however I need transport! Anyone else interested? Places going fast.
Merged threads.
Myself and Steve are now signed up. I'll take the Jomsvikings along for this one I think. Better get some scenario practice in...
Rules pack:

[attachment=899]
Don't think I'm going to do SmogCon. So could fit this in. Just need to cancel my event entry's, and switch to this.
There were about 7 places left just before Christmas I think so hopefully you can blag one (if you haven't already).
SmogCon events cancelled, although I still have an event ticket, and can just pop down if I fancy.
So hoping that those last 7 spots haven't gone.
Latest rules pack from Chris:

[attachment=1012]
Pages: 1 2