Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Triumph and Treachery Fantasy supplement in November?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One for you fantasy guys-

Anonymous source on Faeit 212 wrote:Triumph and Treachery is an expansion that allows 3 or more players to battle upon the tabletop....... and in the end, there can be only one.

Its a hardcover expansion book, that comes with a deck of 36 game cards, 5 player turn cards, a pouch of game victory coins, a book with galleries, new artwork, examples of battles, and the rules for playing Triumph and Treachery with 3-5 players.

The cover of the book is a Dwarf fighting a Chaos Warrior in combat, with a Dark Elf Assassin sneaking in behind.
I've never really seen a true three-way rule set work, so would be very interested...
I have trouble just fighting one !!
[Image: 302efd4c-7c6b-4781-8469-68306aad13b8_zpsf1012914.jpg]
So proof that this is a real thing, no-one has provided details yet though......
Not really Vince. Civil war got a mention on the cover. It was just an article split over two issues.
Not sure what you mean, do you mean it is an Article in WD rather than a supplement?
It's a possibility. Civil war was a two issue article on playing the same race, with some additional rules. It too was mentioned on the cover. If it was an expansion more akin to Storm of Magic, or Apoc. I would expect that to claim the cover, rather than Dark Elf Warlocks.
Lol, oh right.
Trying to get the details currently off the guy with a early copy of WD.
I like the rule of new Dark elf horse giving all riders fast Cavalery regardless theirs AS. Sorry for spam Smile
1+ AS character with reroll can join fast cavalery now and enjoy the party Smile
Pages: 1 2