Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Who plays what armies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Salamanders. And am starting a small allied detachment of Eldar.
Dark Angels is my main force, also have Necrons and Eldar
Imperial guard (who whore themselves out to whoever needs it), Blood Angels (main), Tau, Chaos, Dark Angels (small detachment), Grey knights (small detachment).

Vampire counts, Skaven, High elves.
Dark angels are my main force, then i have eldar and an as yet unassembled Nurgle force of daemons and death guard
Dark Eldar - The masters of the shadows
Eldar, Grey Knights, Necrons, Guard, Space Wolves and Tau
Adepta Sororitas (Sisters of Battle)
Imperial Guard (Catachan)
The end is Nau! Necron with Tau allies for me is flavor of the month and loving it.

I have a small marine force I would like to add to as I like the storm talon model and want to paint it. I also have Ork and Chaos Allies. The only Allies I have not yet done is Grey Knights...... Watch this space.
At the moment im playing imperial fists but i also have grey knights, blood angels (my personal favorite) and a bit of Tau which may become my space marines allies very soon once i work out how to get tigurius, some guy with eternal warrior and a boat load of wounds and my centurion death star in the same list Confused
Orks, orks and more orks (about 5500pts), guard, guard and more guard (about 5000pts), marines, tau and chaos daemons.