Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: RedWarSoc 40k League II - Sign up ended PM me if interested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(16-08-2013, 08:55 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]That gives me some time to build the daemons/CSM, good stuff.

Would a blight drone from FW be allowable?

FW is allowed, just not entire armies (they really unbalance the game)

(16-08-2013, 01:12 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]eldar and dark eldar :O for me

Awesome, glad to have you along buddy! Big Grin
(16-08-2013, 07:18 PM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-08-2013, 08:55 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]That gives me some time to build the daemons/CSM, good stuff.

Would a blight drone from FW be allowable?

FW is allowed, just not entire armies (they really unbalance the game)

Its one Blight drone, its not great as a unit but it looks really cool. (and its the only flyer i've ever been willing to use)
Just updated the entrants list, we're up to 6, which means a 5 month league!

I've also sent out a PM to regular 40k players I know about, but if people can contact any of the newer 40k players to the group (I know their are a few, at least 2) as I don't have their real life or forum names.
why not sounds like a good chance to try out one of my armies that i haven't used for a while.

now where did i put those leman russ's
Glad to have you along Sam, IG eh!?
Im not going to be able to make it to the club as regularly as i used to because my shifts have changed at work with my promotion but every 2 weeks if not once a month is possible so count me in!!
Woop! Glad to have you along Nick Smile
Count me in IG & SoB

What happens if my Codexes change half way through the League - Do I need to save my FREE change or pay 3 LG points to get the Army legal again.
Welcome along Dave
Count me in with my salamanders nothing better Than being thrown in at the deep end
Pages: 1 2 3