Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 24th September 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Stu (ALL) - with Brendan's demise from running D&D (game was planned for this night) I will start running a game bi-weekly from tonight.

Regular players let me know if you still want to play and other interested parties let me know please.

My game is based in Middle-Earth about 120 years after the War of the Ring. I play D&D v3.5.
I'm not going to make it this week. Sad
(18-09-2013, 10:42 AM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Stu (ALL) - with Brendan's demise from running D&D (game was planned for this night) I will start running a game bi-weekly from tonight.

Regular players let me know if you still want to play and other interested parties let me know please.

My game is based in Middle-Earth about 120 years after the War of the Ring. I play D&D v3.5.

Paul, I've never Role Played before, but I fancy giving it a try (particularly with MFX RPG coming up.) I'm booked this week, and certainly wouldn't be up for every other week, but if you can squeeze me in every so often, I would appreciate it.
Anyone for 1500pts game of 40k
Ralph - are you bringing your Deadfleet stuff along or do you want me to bring ours?
sorry vince no longer able to attend this night
(20-09-2013, 11:40 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]sorry vince no longer able to attend this night
No worries Smile
(20-09-2013, 06:10 AM)Shucky Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone for 1500pts game of 40k
Rematch?
I'll be using the same list more than likely.
Sound gd. Well I got a new list so see how it fairs
Hi Kev, sorry but im going to have to cancel this week (and all week for the next three months) im being sent to china with work and need to get my visa sorted out next week meaning i'll be in london all week.

sorry, hope you can find a replacement game.
(20-09-2013, 03:55 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kev, sorry but im going to have to cancel this week (and all week for the next three months) im being sent to china with work and need to get my visa sorted out next week meaning i'll be in london all week.

sorry, hope you can find a replacement game.

It's ok mate. Hope everything goes smoothly for you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6