Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 27th August 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'll bring my rulebook in next week and you can borrow it - may just give you a head start. The rules themselves are very straightforward, and there's not massive scope for tweaking forces. The faction specific rules (boards) give the game most of its character.

1 pt = 4 Hearthguard, 8 Warriors or 12 Levies, and you get a (non-character) Warlord for free.
Ill go for bfg or fow or maybe some other acronym Based game if its offered! =)
Gonna be looking for a WHFB game. Hopefully I should have more built by then and i'll come up with a list. Anyone up for it? Not too competitive though, i'm still learning Tongue
Looking for 40k 1,500 pts
Would like another 40k game if possible 1500pts will still need basic instruction to play though.
Blood bowl vs. Tom's Humans if possible. I have PMed him. Hope he can make it.
(20-08-2013, 01:17 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna be looking for a WHFB game. Hopefully I should have more built by then and i'll come up with a list. Anyone up for it? Not too competitive though, i'm still learning Tongue

I can give you a game Terry if you like? How many points?
(21-08-2013, 08:37 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-08-2013, 01:17 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna be looking for a WHFB game. Hopefully I should have more built by then and i'll come up with a list. Anyone up for it? Not too competitive though, i'm still learning Tongue

I think around 2k.. I have about 3k worth of models but some still need assembling Tongue I need to work out a list which I could do with some help with as i'm quite new to fantasy and don't know which are the best magical items to take etc..
(21-08-2013, 11:11 AM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]

I think around 2k.. I have about 3k worth of models but some still need assembling Tongue I need to work out a list which I could do with some help with as i'm quite new to fantasy and don't know which are the best magical items to take etc..

We can work on it together then! haha. 2,400pts suit you?
(21-08-2013, 01:31 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-08-2013, 11:11 AM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]

We can work on it together then! haha. 2,400pts suit you?

Possibly. I'll bring everything I have built and I can work out a list from that Tongue I have 24 warriors, 5 knights and 2 out of 3 skullcrushers still on sprues but i'll work hard over the rest of the week/weekend to get as much built as possible.

Currently I have built - Chaos Lord, Daemon Prince, gorebeast chariot, 12 warriors, 20 marauders, 5 knights, 10 warhounds and 1 skullcrusher so i'm a little limited.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5