Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 20th August 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, preferably by contacting them directly to ensure the message gets through, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

Provisional Games:
  • (from) Justin, Mick, Si, WakoDave, Vince, Stu - Super Dungeon Explore
  • Gaz & Craig - Warhammer Fantasy, 1000 pts
  • BaalDave & Alan - Warhammer 40K, 1500 pts
  • Big Rob & Medium Rob - Warhammer 40K, 1500 pts
  • Sam C & Peachy - Warhammer 40K, 1500 pts
  • Brendan, Paul, Tom, Luke, Duane et al - D&D
Games Sought:
Offering up places for super dungeon explore if anybody is interested? Need five willing victims... Err I mean volunteers to play the heroes.
Yep count me in Justin
Fantasy or if no takers and SDE is open, I could do that.

Btw my Elf is painted now Wink
(04-08-2013, 12:32 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]Offering up places for super dungeon explore if anybody is interested? Need five willing victims... Err I mean volunteers to play the heroes.

Can I play ?
Looking for a 40k opponent to help me play test my chaos/guard army (1500pts but negotiable). Alternatively I'd be happy to start GMing an Only war group.
Tom's Humans in blood bowl please but if he is still on holiday 1500 pts of 40K please. Beware flyers, battlesuits, robots and more universal special rules than you can shake a stick at.
Hello All,

Came along last night, mainly watched the Lizardmen v Chaos Warriors.

Would like to organise a fight against 1000pts Skaven.

I have played very little, so I'm not great.

Craig.
(14-08-2013, 05:27 PM)Rebel Squirrel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All,

Came along last night, mainly watched the Lizardmen v Chaos Warriors.

Would like to organise a fight against 1000pts Skaven.

I have played very little, so I'm not great.

Craig.

Hi Craig, good to meet you last night, and welcome to the forum! We'll try and get you a game sorted.
Ok Justin's 5 SDE volunteers has turned into 6. So I will bow out, and run Craig through WFB.

Craig, can you either post, or send me your 1000 point list, and I'll try and tone down my Lizards to suit.

JJ your welcome to play with my Lizards and me tutorial both of you if you fancy, but you do seem to be getting the rules down, from our encounter a few months back. Otherwise if anyone else wants a fantasy demo, they can step in. It's a shame Bens not back until the following week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4