Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 6th August 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, preferably by contacting them directly to ensure the message gets through, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

Provisional Games:
  • Gareth vs Jim - Blood Bowl
  • Simon & Justin - Warhammer Fantasy, 2500 pts
Games Sought:
  • WakoDave - something other than Warhammer 40K
  • Steve - anything
  • Tom D - Warhammer 40K
  • Big Rob - Warhammer 40K
Luke and myself won't be here this week.
Fancy a change from 40k, if anyone is play something like Dungeon Siege could I join the party
Me and Simon will be playing 2500pts fantasy, Warriors of chaos vs the Stout dwarves
I hope to be up this week, up for anything
40K league fixture hopefully or 40K testing with Tau Allies with someone who knows the Tau rules.

I will also will spy on this Dungeon game too. Looks cool.
up for 40k, necromunda and even some warhammer fantasy if someone can lend me the high elf army book (or message me a good site to download a pdf from)
Me and Nick the 40K league titans are clashing tonight. BOOM!!!!
I can make it for about 7:45 if anyone's interested in a smaller 40k game. 1000-1500 points to fit it in?
Medium Rob and I are also duking it out for a spot in the 40K league final!
Pages: 1 2