Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Complete and utter Noob.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
The names Stuart, I picked up a link to you guys from the Flames of War website while searching for groups local to me.
I live in Shirley, Solihull so you're just down the road from me, I have dabbled in war gaming before since I was a teenager, but mostly going down the painting and scenery building route rather than actually playing.
I've just started a British flames of war army and would like to actually get involved with some players who want to
a) teach me how to play Big Grin
b) have regular games.

So what do I need to do?
Hi Welcome to the club,
There are several FoW players. I suggest you put your request out in the Weekly Meetings Area and they'll hopefully see it. Big Grin
Hi Stuart, and welcome. As Agincourt says, stick a request out on one of the weekly threads or just pop along one Tuesday for a look around if you like. Look forward to meeting you soon.
I see that Sam is looking for a game tonight...Big Grin
(02-07-2013, 12:59 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]I see that Sam is looking for a game tonight...Big Grin

Good call! Stuart - one of our FoW lads is seeking a game tonight, and should be able to show you the ropes?
So, is it just a case of you turn up on the night?
Pretty much, or use the threads to arrange a game beforehand.
Probably more likely to get a game if you post in the weekly meeting threads
Right, well, I might turn up some time soon then just to have a look around and see if you're a bunch of weirdos or not.
Wink
It's ok, you'll be right at home!
Pages: 1 2