Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does nobody at the club ever play Blood Bowl online? I think it's absolutely fantastic and myself and Keith (Kungfu Kleg) play regularly. Would be cool to set up a mini league with some others though.
Have got the basic game but not tried the online bit, might be interested but would I need to get the chaos edition?
I only have Legendary Edition. Didn't like it too much due to the totally broken logic engine :/
I bought whatever it was when it first came out. I might have bought an other version, but seeing as I never use the PC, I really cannot remember what I have. If I find time to set it up, I'll work out what I bought.
(29-06-2013, 01:54 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]I only have Legendary Edition. Didn't like it too much due to the totally broken logic engine :/

I assume you're talking about single player? Yeah that's poor because a computer just can't play a game of chance like a human. It's all about playing online against real people really, just like the real game.

You don't need Chaos Edition to play, Legendary would be fine, it just means those of us with CE can't use the new teams which isn't a problem.

I've been mightily impressed with the quality of the game itself and the rules are re-created faithfully. It really is Blood Bowl, but on a computer instead of a board.
Just thought i'd let people know this is currently £5 on steam. Just bought it. Smile
I'll take a look tonight. I've never played Blood Bowl but i'll see if I can pick it up Smile