Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Count me in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rumour has it that I may have succombed and bought a Cygnar battlebox at the UK Games Expo.

Big Grin
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! Big Grin
(05-06-2011, 05:29 PM)Saber Wrote: [ -> ]WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! Big Grin

They lured me in with a discount for "new players" Big Grin
Welcome, to the Dark Side. We have chocolate teacakes Big Grin
Looking forward to hammering... errumm... playing you, Dad. Reckon your gonna need to get a lot of warjack wreck markers...
I was looking at Cygnar as I fancied some long range action. But the amount of un-painted models I have mean I really need to stop spending and start working in what I have.
(05-06-2011, 07:41 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, to the Dark Side. We have chocolate teacakes Big Grin

Those also had a bearing on my purchase, it has to be said Big Grin

(05-06-2011, 07:47 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to hammering... errumm... playing you, Dad. Reckon your gonna need to get a lot of warjack wreck markers...

Bring it on! Cool

(05-06-2011, 07:49 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]But the amount of un-painted models I have mean I really need to stop spending and start working in what I have.

I've given up trying to tell myself that I'm not going to buy anything else, as I apparently don't listen.
Excellent! More blood to douse the 'Jacks of Khador with ;-P