Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 23rd July 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, preferably by contacting them directly to ensure the message gets through, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

Provisional Games:
  • Stu & Paul - Necromunda campaign fixture
  • Chris & Matt - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • SimianBen & Vince - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • MediumRob & Sam C - Warhammer 40K, 1500 pts
  • Big Rob, WakoDave, Panda, Tom D & Koala - Warhammer 40K, 500 pts
  • JJ & Will - Battlefleet Gothic, 1500 pts
  • Gaz & Steve - Warhammer Fantasy, 2400pts
  • Justin, Mick, Si & Alan - X-Wing
  • Duane et al - Yu-Gi-Oh
Games Sought:
Myself and Luke have our 40K League game planned this week.
WFB 2400 points please.
I'm playing my 40k league game with Matt this week
Looking for a League Game - Matt (The Count) or Tom (Big Necron)

If not just a normal 40k, FoW or anything else (if someone can provide the required items).
Should be back this week if someone wants to get a 40k league fixture in?
(13-07-2013, 05:13 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Should be back this week if someone wants to get a 40k league fixture in?

I think BaalDave is after his last fixture with you - might be worth giving him a shout.
As above, I have a game of 40k this week
Manrogue, i think i still need to play you in the 40k League. my last game with the Dark angels for a bit i think.
(16-07-2013, 04:58 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Manrogue, i think i still need to play you in the 40k League. my last game with the Dark angels for a bit i think.

Cool, game on!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5