Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Red War Tournament II 500pt Tournament sign up thread (Amended 17/6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(30-05-2013, 02:04 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]I should be ok for this. may even have enough Nurgle Daemons painted to throw something different on the table.

OOOH something new... I've put your name down now mate.
Any more looking to join in on some 500pt fun?
(31-05-2013, 06:16 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-05-2013, 02:04 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]I should be ok for this. may even have enough Nurgle Daemons painted to throw something different on the table.

OOOH something new... I've put your name down now mate.

well the Great unclean one is done and the plague bearers are built so i have a starting point.
Hmmmmm.....

Do i pull my finger out and attempt to both re-learn how to play 40k, and build an army in 27 days, or just pass it up?

I'm sorely tempted.......
(04-06-2013, 01:25 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmmm.....

Do i pull my finger out and attempt to both re-learn how to play 40k, and build an army in 27 days, or just pass it up?

I'm sorely tempted.......

You know you want to Panda, plus 500 points is a good pt level to relearn the rules!
Do it Panda. you know you want to!
Im sorely tempted!

Could be the good kick in the backside I need to actually make that chaos army I've been planning....

I'll see how I get on re-learning the rules before saying yes tho! Just need to find a game or 2 beforehand!
Hey everyone, people are wanting to check numbers for the event so if you're interested in the event please pop your name down! Smile
As i said, im definitely in. Other half is away in London so im free, now i just need to decide between Dark angels, grey knights, undercoated chaos Daemons and partly painted eldar.
Right - a change to the rules has been made and we only really have time for 3 games in 4hours please see the first post for details!
Pages: 1 2 3 4