Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 18th June 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, preferably by contacting them directly to ensure the message gets through, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

Provisional Games:
  • Deathwatch RPG - Jim, Moogleben, Dean, Stuart, etc.
  • Jim & WakoDave - Flames of War
  • Keith & JJ - Battlefleet Gothic, 1000 pts
  • Rob E & BaalDave - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Terry & Vince - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Big Rob & Sam - Warhammer 40K
  • Stu & Alan - Warmahordes, 35 pts
Games Sought:
up for a league game of 40k, against either Tom (Big Necron) or Matt (The Count)

if not then a regular game of 40k at 1850pts, or necromunda please

cookie
Looking for my league game against Dave (baalborn)P
40K league game vs. Either

Luke the Squig
Big Necron
jaqenhgar
or
The Count
Looking for a game of 40k. Ooooooooooor a fantasy intro game (although I don't have any models so it would require someone with two!)
Looks like I'm playing dave (baalborn)
I can't make it this week Sad
I wont be here this week. Its my birthday!
I'll be playing BFG against Graham (GreyKnight) provided he makes it back from London in time.
(10-06-2013, 08:18 PM)Kungfu Kleg Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be playing BFG against Graham (GreyKnight) provided he makes it back from London in time.

I can't make it this week so I hope you find another source of counters/rules etc. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5