Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Mega Battle Sign Up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(08-06-2013, 01:38 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of cards Paul were of around 6. The way I'm going to do it, is based one about 20 actual rolls. What you get depends on how lucky / unlucky my dice rolls are on that day. As it is though, I would budget for about 6-7. Even if your playing 4000 per side in a two player, the rules as is (unless you change them,) state your getting two D6 worth, even if you had 4 lev 4 mages.

Steve now I know we have 3 fairly big forces, I may move you over once JJ and IP sort put roughed army sizes.

I can muster 3,623 pts of WoC without magic items. No special characters either (as I don't own any Sad), Got 2 Lords and 3 Heroes though. All legal as per the rules.
Each player gets one card. So you will get x, Tom get y, etc.
I don't mind attacking the high elves from behind, I mean securing their rear
ok bad choice of example as i noticed afterwards that bloodthirsters dont start with axe of khorne for fantasy, but what about bloodletters and plaguebearers? Do they still get their magic swords thats standard equipement?
can't wait sounds like good fun and don't mind what team i am on with my empire. looking forward to killing people with my flagellants!
Fortress is now various shades of grey. Only 3 so no women involved. Will take it back in a month or two to do the wood work.

Working on my Dreadstone Bligiht and some Arcane ruins, for it too.

So some new spangly terrain, on top of the goodies we have at the club.
(10-06-2013, 06:20 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: [ -> ]ok bad choice of example as i noticed afterwards that bloodthirsters dont start with axe of khorne for fantasy, but what about bloodletters and plaguebearers? Do they still get their magic swords thats standard equipement?

Jim yes you can have your daemonic gifts, which happen to be magic weapons.
Waiting to hear from a few people for potential army sizes. Should have you all know what size you get to create on an individual basis, by the middle of next week. There is quite a difference, with Evil + Steve tilting the scales in their favour. As such most of that side will probably see themselves drop in points, from their maximum potential size.
Gaz I am out of country next week for few days so could do with knowing best guess on points this week as will have to get it 90% together this weekend.
Ok guys. Here is the scores on the doors.

Empire / High Elves - 13000 points
Alan - 4k HE
Tom - 4.5k Empire
Paul - 4.5k HE

The corrupt Brettonians and their evil allies - 14000 points
Jim 2k Daemons
Andy/IP 2.5k DE
JJ 2.5k WoC
Steve 2.5k Brettonians
Nick 2k VC
Justin 2.5k WoC

If you can all work out a list to those points restrictions, for the date (I don't need them before hand, just bring on the day.) The goodies are surrounded and outnumbered, but I will try to create some balancing events. Especially as they are on home ground.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8