Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Warhammer Armies: Warriors of Chaos - Help!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anyone got a pdf of the Warhammer Armies: Beastmen??
Yup
Yeah. Found it in the end. The Scribd link doesn't work though as you have to be a member to download. My WoC got mauled by Beastmen yesterday Sad
Primal Fury?
Warriors ripped through like 3 units but my knights got wiped out by a giant and some ungors :/ ... I need more rank-and-file troops.
Get your head around the rules to start with. Once your happy, we can sit down, and start looking at list alterations if you fancy.
I've got to say I'm not loving the close combat rules in the current edition of Fantasy.
Really? I'm loving the new rules, I'm finding I'm winning a lot more combats with my warriors now, especially with the step up rule.
The game is much better, and it became a two player game. However I think JJ is struggling with a 1-7ed combat system, and changes to 8ed combat, means units have to be fielded differently. Once he's happy with mechanics, we can have a chat about how things have changed, and what you need to be aware of with the changes. Justin your WoC input would be helpful too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4