Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 14th May 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I haven't yet Seb - I could bring them along though and try and sort through them.
(14-05-2013, 04:25 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't yet Seb - I could bring them along though and try and sort through them.
k so would it be a game cause if not i wont come
Don't have anywhere near enough assembled for a game at the moment I'm afraid Sad
(14-05-2013, 06:35 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Don't have anywhere near enough assembled for a game at the moment I'm afraid Sad
ok i'll just carry on making my army bigger at home
Cheers for the game Ben! Sorry it wasn't closer, was able to roll the right dice when it mattered (mainly on Draigo) even if they did have a wobble turn2 or 3, where I threw a load of 1's.
Total bloodbath for one side to be honest, fun game though, happy i eventually ground down that 10 paladin unit (that salvaged my pride a tiny amount). and nearly got Draigo....nearly.

next time i'll focus on the smaller units not the draigo one. he's too much of a beast for tanking the wounds. Its all a learning curve!
Cheers for the game Dan, it was super tight and glad i managed to pull something off for the draw as i thought after turn 2 and my rubbish dice rolls (and your great Dice rolls!) that a tabling was on the way.
Tempted to switch the list up to get some more markerlights in as at the minute i think the list is lacking, think i need to get the second pathfinder unit back in......
Thanks for the game Vince would like to play you again want to know what a full game can offer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4