Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: SLOT BASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of a company who can provide a good slot base for 40k lead miniatures.

I know I could use a non-slotted base a superglue the miniature to it, but I am a bit concerned that the due to the weight of the miniature it will not hold.
Are you just after the standard GW 25mm round slotted bases, or something more heavyweight? How many do you need - might have a few of the former kicking around somewhere.
(18-03-2013, 11:38 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Are you just after the standard GW 25mm round slotted bases? How many do you need - might have a few kicking around somewhere.

No I have those, I wanted one with rocks/paving of something already on.
Aha, I getcha. Can't recall anything, but you could always pin the figures to non-slotted pre-textured bases? Bit more work required obviously.
(18-03-2013, 11:47 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]...but you could always pin the figures to non-slotted pre-textured bases? Bit more work required obviously.

It's just struck me that's what I did with my Malifaux crew and the resin cobblestone bases from Dragon Forge. Actually wasn't too much effort at all.
Other than that just drill two tiny holes in each foot and your chosen base and cut a paper clip to use as pinning Smile works for me!