Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: RedWarSoc T-Shirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
After what seems like an eternity I've finally got a quote for getting some club t-shirts printed. However, to get these shirts screen-printed (the best option for longevity) we need to order a minimum of 25 so I need to gather some expressions of interest form y'all. The price to you will be £12 each (bargain!) in one of 5 available sizes - please specify in the poll above if you fancy one.

I haven't enquired about child sizes specifically, but if there's enough demand (again, please specify above) then I'll see what can be done.

The shirt itself is a Gildan Heavyweight Ultra, and we'd be looking at the Cedar colour I think. Mocked up in Cedar with our design the t-shirt would resemble this:

[attachment=610]

Not as dark as I'd originally intended, but a nice compromise? Nothing on the back, a close-up of the front logo below:

[attachment=612]
I'll take one, but think Red text with a white border, on a red shirt is a bit, difficult to read. If your average Wargamer was as hot as your average Tentacle Bento babe, I wouldn't mind them leaning in, for a closer read. However in reality.......
Just a reminder to vote in the poll above to register your interest in a t-shirt. Once (if) there is sufficient interest I'll place an order.

Also thinking of putting the website address across the back?
(19-03-2013, 12:11 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Also thinking of putting the website address across the back?

That would apparently be an extra £3 per shirt. Probably give that a miss then.
as long as you let me know in advance when you need the money for i'll be down for a shirt (voted for appropriate size)
Thanks for the responses so far - just a few more and it should be viable to place an order.
Where are we at with this?
Not enough interest to make it viable at the moment, although we are very close.
How viable would a choice of colours be on a per order basis?
Not sure, but I can investigate. If the logo stays the same (this is where most of the cost is incurred) then we should be able to mix and match t-shirt colours I would imagine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11