Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: RedWarSoc T-Shirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Nice-one...

Dark-red preferred but if black is the way to go that's also fine...

One LARGE for 'Agincourt' please.

One SMALL for 'Dark Wolf' please.

Big Grin
so people will like the red text, Stuart can you send me the full size image of that please so I can pass it on.

also I realised this morning I messed up my math doing the vat rate.

so its not £12.60 a shirt it is in fact £14.40 a shirt, need to make sure I don't screw that up again.
Still no issue with paying mate Smile al long as its good quality which I'm sure it will be! Glad were going polo!
ditto - with personalised names please
Sam, does this include embroidered names for that, or would they be willing to do that for extra?

I would like TWO in XXL please. Means I can have a fresh shirt for day two at events.
(24-01-2014, 10:03 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Sam, does this include embroidered names for that, or would they be willing to do that for extra?

I would like TWO in XXL please. Means I can have a fresh shirt for day two at events.

that price includes the embroided name as well that price is for the shirt the print and the name
Simian on mine please!
Luke will take one too - small.

So that's a LARGE for me with "Stuart" on the front, and a SMALL for Luke with (wait for it...) "Luke" on the front.
I'm down for one too please Sam, XL to accommodate my manly figure..... Or at least when I get one lol
Sam, Photoshop file with the logo is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/68sfcfr09w2mmp...20Logo.psd

Drop me a line if there are any issues with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11