Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 9th April 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi Shaun, glad you found us! You're most welcome to come along tomorrow - even just for a look round and a chat if you like.

Do any of the role players know if it's possible for Shaun to join one of the games?
Worse comes to worst, he can join me and JJ in Fantasy.
right army will be packed up this evening to play Matt, who's not allowed to cancel on me (circumstances allowing) as i been trying to get any game for the past few weeks without success.

looking forward to my game tomorrow Smile.
Sorry dan I am not going to be able to make it, my work has called me in.
(06-03-2013, 08:08 PM)Totalwarplayer22 Wrote: [ -> ]Fow or d&d intro for me

A tourney would be goodBig Grin
It's fine mate I can't either now.
No problems with someone joining the deathwatch group, all you will need is ten sided dice but we can lend you some., a pencil and a lack of sanity :-p
(07-04-2013, 09:45 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone happen to have a flyer of some sort I can borrow for tonight? A stormraven would be ideal (as that's what I'm using) but a vendetta or even a night scythe would be suitable Smile

Anyone? :p
(08-04-2013, 01:43 PM)shaunlewis Wrote: [ -> ]Hello RedWarSoc,

I am not currently a member, but I would be interested in joining and meeting you tomorrow.

I apologise for the short notice, but I only found out about you today. I noticed some talk of role playing games being played tomorrow.

Would there be a vacant seat at any of the tables for a new player? I owned the DnD 4e Red Box, but only managed to play a couple of encounters with my wife and sisters, and I played a game or two of 3rd or 3.5E a good few years back. I would like to start playing. I'm not fused as to system, but would prefer fantasy.

If that's not possible, last week I also purchased the Isle of Blood box set for war-hammer fantasy. I've assembled both High Elf and Skaven armies, but I have not yet managed to paint them. I've played two beginners games in the Games Workshop store, so I have the basics of the rules, but I'm still learning.

Would I be welcome tomorrow? If so, what would I be playing and what do I need to bring?

Kind Regards,

Shaun Lewis.

(08-04-2013, 03:06 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Worse comes to worst, he can join me and JJ in Fantasy.

Hi Shaun, welcome to RedWarSoc, first of all may I say you're a lucky man, having a wife and sisters to even play RPG with! haha. Secondly, if there is no RPG space for you tonight, you'd be welcome to join Gaz an I as he's taking me through the latest Warhammer Fantasy rules.
(09-04-2013, 11:46 AM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2013, 09:45 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone happen to have a flyer of some sort I can borrow for tonight? A stormraven would be ideal (as that's what I'm using) but a vendetta or even a night scythe would be suitable Smile

Anyone? :p

I will bring a Valkyrie for you Nick. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9