Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 2nd April 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nick really sorry had a family emergency and can't make tonight's game, hope you find someone else to play, was looking forward to it.
Yes

Put entry on next weeks but forgot this week. As Gareth says, 2400pts, but woodies and beastmen get 2600, orcs get 2500

Cheers

Matt
(02-04-2013, 09:22 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Nick really sorry had a family emergency and can't make tonight's game, hope you find someone else to play, was looking forward to it.

Not a problem mate, hope all is well!
Anyone else free for for 40k?
(02-04-2013, 11:00 AM)The Count Wrote: [ -> ]Yes

Put entry on next weeks but forgot this week. As Gareth says, 2400pts, but woodies and beastmen get 2600, orcs get 2500

Cheers

Matt

Ah OK well nobody told me it was a "special" game. I can't get anywhere near 2,400 pts in Fantasy and I was looking for a small intro-type game really.
Phew Smile I'm playing Carl! Hope everything's ok Chris! Lemmi know if we're still on for next week.
I'm sorry Sam but im not going to be able to make it down tonight, there are too many things I need to get done before tomorrow. my apologies for the late dropout, hope you can find another game.
(02-04-2013, 05:58 PM)machineuk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry Sam but im not going to be able to make it down tonight, there are too many things I need to get done before tomorrow. my apologies for the late dropout, hope you can find another game.

well i'm stuck for a game now.....

anyone need a game of 40k, quickest thing i can get organised on the fly.

or if Vince and Dave don't mind a 3 way necromunda game???
Oh well, wasted trip. Never mind. Best get the paints out!
Cheers for the Necromunda games Dave, was a lot of fun! Two very contrasting games, me winning the first and you the second!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6