Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 31st May 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as usual my tyranids and my gf's (hayley) chaos deamons will be available for a game and hopefully another boy called george who has to many armies for me to even remember might be coming along to so drop a message if anyone wants a game
(28-05-2011, 04:51 PM)Tyranid daniel Wrote: [ -> ]as usual my tyranids and my gf's (hayley) chaos deamons will be available for a game and hopefully another boy called george who has to many armies for me to even remember might be coming along to so drop a message if anyone wants a game

what sort of armies does he have though you can't really remember.
Hi, im still looking for tuesdays opponent. DE 1500.
Is anybody willing?
(30-05-2011, 10:26 AM)-=IP=- Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, im still looking for tuesdays opponent. DE 1500.
Is anybody willing?

About time the HE gave their evil kin a GOOD kicking...
Quote:About time the HE gave their evil kin a GOOD kicking...

It means that third time lucky?
(30-05-2011, 07:29 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:About time the HE gave their evil kin a GOOD kicking...

It means that third time lucky?

Some luck will definitely help!!!
Well depending in who else shows for Fantasy I will watch me some Jack on Jack action. Feeling ruined this morning, 2 hour drive from Coventry, dag-nabit.
Still not certain, but I may be teaching kat how to play hordes, however if they can't make it then it'll be a 25pt warmachine game for me
Sam is still looking for sompne to play...
Pages: 1 2