Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: RWS500 Two - April 23rd 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Andy I know you sent me an Army Builder file. I couldn't open it. However due to the fact that I bust up the mac, and currently do not have access to AB, folks entering lists, do so in a standard text format please. Until further notice.
Friendly reminder anyone planning on entering this, has until next Tuesday to get a legal army list in to me, for their 1 TP. I will take lists in on the Tuesday, but will not mark them until Wednesday, so if its incorrect, you will not get the 1 TP. Email me at gareth@redwarsoc.com, or PM me on forums, if you want to.
I'm going to have to withdraw as work is sending me to London on 23rd April Sad
I would like to enter this. Sounds fun. Will check with dave and Russ as well.
army list sent Gareth, it should all be good, hopefully i can get the spear men finished off in time for those extra points.
I'm in! Have PM'ed you the list Gareth.

Chris
4 Lists in Steve, Andy, Sam and Chris (not I haven't even decided whats in mine yet [your lists have no baring, deciding on Scar-Vet, Skink Priest or Tomb Kings.]) All four are legal.
Remember you have until midnight for your list points. That's 55 minutes for anyone on the forums.
Did you find my list in the end Gaz or should I send you a new one?
Got it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5