Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 26th March 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
up for warmahordes, fantasy maybe malifuax
Fow torney or friendly, but would like tourney
nick (machineuk),me an joe (the red bear) will be goin though some fow Smile
Both D&D and Deathwatch RP are playing tonight. If we can keep small room free for those two groups that will be cool Big Grin
OK I am after a 2400pt game of Fantasy if anyone fancies it?

I am a relative newbie but naturally I have entered a comp in may, so need some practice!
A window in my trips round the world has opened up this week (im no longer in Edinburgh for three days) so I will be able to come down to the club.

is there anyone free for a Necromunda game? (our flat is on the market so i cant dig out all the 40k armies but getting the gang out is easy.)
(22-03-2013, 02:46 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]A window in my trips round the world has opened up this week (im no longer in Edinburgh for three days) so I will be able to come down to the club.

is there anyone free for a Necromunda game? (our flat is on the market so i cant dig out all the 40k armies but getting the gang out is easy.)

Haven't heard from Simon whether he's up for Warmachine, but if not I'll give you a game of Necromunda?
sounds good to me. I'll keep an eye out.
Assume it is me playing Gareth?

If so just to let you know it is a club challenge practice so wood elves and beast men can have an extra two hundred points. I am using 2600 pts of woodies.

Cheers
Seems fine with me. The list I am planning to run at the South Coast, should go through depending on if I take the CoC or not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5