Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 5th March 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
what pts do wish to play with stu 35 or 50??
Don't mind mate - 50 pts could be good, although I'll have to proxy a fair bit.
already got 50pts wont change it so tell me what u need and will see if i hav the cugnar stuff u need to use if not fine with proxy
Cheers, I'll make up a gnarly list at the weekend and let you know.
I'll play anyone at fow, any points is fine for me. A small infantry game wou
D be nice Smile
(27-02-2013, 07:40 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]well i know i am playing gaz first in bloodbowl tourney but don't know whether he is coming or not yet but if he's not i would be up for malifaux

I'm going to skip the club, for trying to get doe paints out. Tom we can do the following week if you fancy.
(01-03-2013, 05:06 PM)40knerd99 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll play anyone at fow, any points is fine for me. A small infantry game wou
D be nice Smile

I'll give u a game
(01-03-2013, 06:56 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-02-2013, 07:40 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]well i know i am playing gaz first in bloodbowl tourney but don't know whether he is coming or not yet but if he's not i would be up for malifaux

I'm going to skip the club, for trying to get doe paints out. Tom we can do the following week if you fancy.
sounds great!
(28-02-2013, 08:58 PM)big necron Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody looking for a game of 40k

I'll give you a game Tom - 1,750 pts.

If not I'll just turn up and hope for a game.
Still after Necromunda, but now with added option of facing my yet to be decided second gang.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5