Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: So there is this back log......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I stuck a Blu-ray drive in Luke's machine so we could rip our Toy Story disks on to the iPad to give Sophie something to watch while we were on the plane before Christmas - if you bung me your Grimm disks (or any others you have on Blu-ray) and a memory stick I can rip them into a format you can watch on your Mac.
Prison Break is another to add to the list.
Everything Lizardman concerned still needs basing, but some of it has now been sanded.

However here is a General for the force.

[Image: A_77VXzCcAAglDg.jpg:large]
Looks fantastic! The bone looks great!
That bone does look great, really quality stuff!
Love the Slann! On the TV front, Fringe is pretty good.
Yup - very nice Gaz. I like it.
Another 5 Skinks done bar shields. Had some Sarissa Precision movement trays arrive for the army today. Need more steel paper, as there is not enough, but started work on sanding the edges. The skirmish trays are absolutely fantastic.
Dissssaster.

Varnished some models. Coat one fine, coat two, despite taking care, pooled. hoping a few days in the boiler room, should allow it to cure. Then hopefully a dullcote should do it. If not they may need stripping.
Not a great result. Extra curing time, and the varnish is still visible. Dullcote and still visible. Looks like I am 5 models down, on where I was, but they will sit at the back of the painting queue until I have time to fix them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5