Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Chris's hobby thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Have been really bad updating this and no pictures yet but more promises to post them later...

Have been working on the SAGA Anglo-Danes and will try quick shading them soon.

Also have been slowly working my way through a lot of goblins - the first twenty are done, next twenty are in progress, very easy to paint such small models in terms of time and because there are so many I'm not trying to paint them to the best of my ability, just trying to get them table top ready.

The goblin force is nearly all bought, just need to get a few odds and ends.
Nice evening spent assembling my new Guildball team:

[attachment=1896]
Assembling it on the ceiling?
(19-09-2015, 03:33 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]Assembling it on the ceiling?

Cruel... but fair Big Grin
Next painting project - 12 Warg rider reinforcements! All sprayed and ready to go.

Sorry for poor photo, bad lighting in here.

[attachment=2007]
Finished 4 of the wargs, but got distracted by a very stealthy character who sneaked into my garden: work in progress of culexus assassin:

[attachment=2072]
Any chance you can post the pics up the right way? It's pretty hard to see upside down Chris haha
(07-05-2016, 02:15 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you can post the pics up the right way? It's pretty hard to see upside down Chris haha

Ummm, looks the right way up to me...
(07-05-2016, 02:42 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2016, 02:15 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you can post the pics up the right way? It's pretty hard to see upside down Chris haha

Ummm, looks the right way up to me...

Yep, looks fine here...
Hm weird, on my mac it definitely isn't...

[attachment=2073]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7