Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Stuart's Log of Hobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I've got a load of LotR models that are built and undercoated but nothing else Stu if you want to have a rummage?
(15-02-2016, 11:50 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a load of LotR models that are built and undercoated but nothing else Stu if you want to have a rummage?

That would be smashing JJ!

I'm hoping to fund my foray in the Tolkien systems by offloading some of the stuff I've acquired over the past few years, primarily the contents of the Kings of War and Deadzone kickstarters that are lying unused. Pretty sure I can find plenty of other stuff that can find some love elsewhere too.
Nice - It would be good to do some scenarios.
If we got something to work toward I could even paint some of our figures. We have got a lot of stuff...
(15-02-2016, 02:18 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Nice - It would be good to do some scenarios.
If we got something to work toward I could even paint some of our figures. We have got a lot of stuff...

Definitely. Really enjoyed the game with Matt the other night, and I like the game system a lot. I think Chris has a lot of figures too so hopefully we can get something going.
Yes I have LOADS of Lotr stuff, some of it even painted like a full Uruk hai force led by Saruman and a dwarf warband. Up for some games sometime as I am a massive Tolkien fan and think the minis are really nice. I'm sure I remember seeing a simple Lotr campaign in a white dwarf years ago....if there are four of us interested in this it might be good?
(15-02-2016, 08:08 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]....if there are four of us interested in this it might be good?

That would be great!
Cool. I have some white dwarves with scenarios...
Just bought a Nazgul on Fell Beast.

I hope it's house-trained.
Right, time to step away from Ebay for the day.
First batch of Ebay stuf arrived today...

[attachment=1986]

Full Hobbit rulebook, some Uruk Hai, and a few issues of BGiME. I'd heard good things about the magazines and I'm really impressed with them - some great hobby articles in there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19