Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 22nd January 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(04-01-2013, 01:53 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: [ -> ]Err am I in the campaign? Would like to be. I think I need a partner.
I think myself and you are on a team?
Awesome Necrons and Guard. You are all doomed!!!!
(04-01-2013, 02:57 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome Necrons and Guard. You are all doomed!!!!

Two Flyer heavy armies as well, my three Vendetta's and your three Doom Croissants. MWHAHAHA
(04-01-2013, 02:46 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]As he said he needs a partner, to offset the handicap.

Think you got away with that one...
(04-01-2013, 03:12 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2013, 02:46 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]As he said he needs a partner, to offset the handicap.

Think you got away with that one...

Spotted it, still thinking of witty comeback and failing.... Tongue
C'mon Vince, I need some Friday afternoon entertainment Wink
I am quite disappointed in myself, trying to find something to send Gaz into a frothing at the mouth rage at present.....
I have an event on the 3rd Feb to do some Malifaux prep for. New Strategies to try, so if someone fancies soem 35 point games, that would be great.
Would like to try an get a few games of MtG to get up to speed with the rules.
(08-01-2013, 11:31 AM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to try an get a few games of MtG to get up to speed with the rules.

I up for MTG, will have to check with Jim to see if it clashes with Deathwatch or not, as we have changed the weeks it runs to coincide with us getting the small hall. Only found out it was running next week on short notice, that's why i had to cancel.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9