Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 8th January 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sorry guys (especially Rob) Can't make tonight. Can someone let Rob know I can't bring the Valkyrie in. If you msg me Rob I can meet you during the week if you need it urgently.
Cheers for the game Chris, was a lot of fun!
Cracking game tonight Tom, don't think it could have been closer!
Pants meant to come and see you tonight Nick about the Tau stuff!
(09-01-2013, 12:44 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for the game Chris, was a lot of fun!

Yeah thanks mate. It was going so well and then a combination of exploding weapons and charging out into the open and it all fell apart. I am going to rename my gang 'The Underdogs'.
(09-01-2013, 09:04 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]...charging out into the open and it all fell apart.

I made the same mistake Dodgy

Nice to see so many new faces last night - hope to see you all again!
(09-01-2013, 01:08 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Pants meant to come and see you tonight Nick about the Tau stuff!

If u like ill bring everthing i have next week n you can see if you want any? Gotta bring a stormraven for matt n some other stuff anyway Smile
Cheers for the game ben, the dice gods were not smiling on you last night mate...
Thanks for the game as well Rob, I weary of blaming my dice for getting thrashed to be honest. Every single time I've been thrashed I've been told I'm unlucky, that simply can't be the case...

I have no enthusiasm for 40k at the moment, I have sunk £120 into assault marines to find they now suck in 6th, £100 into Landspeeders only to find they suck, now £50 into a Stormraven that lasted 1 turn on the board.

I'm weary of throwing money at the problem of finding a BA army that works in 6th and I'm certainly not going to sink the remaining £100 into my army to make it ready for BB never mind the time and effort to build and paint it, only to have it removed from the table in 4 turns every game I play. It's not fun for me and it's no fun for my opponent either...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5