Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: RWS Endorsed items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,

I just wondered if there was any 'official' RWS items, like mugs, mouse mats, water bottles, key rings, t-shirts, hoodies etc..
We've got some in the pipepine - just looking at getting some t-shirts done when I've finished tinkering with a logo for the new website.

Messenger bags have also been mentioned, and if I see a voucher code for the place I got the mugs from I'll get a few more.
Any suggestions for what you'd like to see?
(16-11-2012, 03:32 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: [ -> ]Any suggestions for what you'd like to see?

Poloshirt and/or hoodie, plus a mug for the wife... haha. Or I could use for my paint water Tongue
mug and polo shirt sounds good.
Polo shirt would be great, I could wear it on the golf course when I'm not playing very well. Smile

"Do you play wargames as well Ben?"
"Yeah, and you know what, they're miles better than this ********, ****** game!"
Shirt would be cool I could wear it on friday nights
(16-11-2012, 05:13 PM)Sincilbanks Wrote: [ -> ]Polo shirt would be great, I could wear it on the golf course when I'm not playing very well. Smile

"Do you play wargames as well Ben?"
"Yeah, and you know what, they're miles better than this ********, ****** game!"

haha! Know the feeling.
So Polo shirts seem to be more popular than t-shirts then? interesting.
Things are moving forward on the bag front. More information will be provided in a few days.