Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Warhammer Invasion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if there are any players of Warhammer invasion at the club? I bought something like the first 6 expansions but stopped due to never getting the chance to play them.
what is warhammer invasion never heard of it lol
(30-10-2012, 12:59 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]what is warhammer invasion never heard of it lol

Seconded?
Its a living card game, created by Fantasy Flight games.

The mechanics elude me, but the LCG bit is easier to explain.

Unlike a collectable card game (MtG WoWTCG etc,) where you by expansion/boosters which contain random elements, a LCG's expansion contain FIXED cards. As such you know what you get, in each expansion box.
Yeah there are a few of the LCG's now . It's as Gareth said its like a ccg but instead of random boosters its a fixed pack with a new one every month or so. if people are interested I could always bring the cards up one week and give a tutorial. If it's for upto 4 players and can be quite fun and normally games are quick with an average of about 30 mins once you know how to play
sounds cool wouldnt mind giveing it ago some time
Basix idea is you play one of the nations and you're goal is destroy the others. you do this by getting past their defences and attacking "areas" once two areas have have gone you are out the game. Ill have to reread the rules since its been a while but when you are free and im not running roleplay ill happily give a few tutorial games