Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 20th November 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anybody looking for a game of warhammer 40k 1750pts
Me an joe will be giving operation squad an its badly translated rulebook another go here
Two 100 point lists created for X-Wing. JJ has the Rebel Alliance, does anyone yet to experience the pleasures of Star Wars space combat, fancy taking the dark side?
sams playing seb at FoW for the record
Won't be coming to Deathwatch tonight, you'll have to do a week without me
Cheers again for the game Rob, was good and educational.

two thing i did learn is that blob squad take a lot of pounding to destroy (i still didn't destroy that first one) and that lone wolves are scary.

I also realised that i need to learn more about the other armies, as i said Grey knights didn't exist when i was last playing, also it turns out Space wolves only came into existence the year i stopped playing as well (1994) so i really do have a lot to catch up on!!
(21-11-2012, 06:51 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers again for the game Rob, was good and educational.

two thing i did learn is that blob squad take a lot of pounding to destroy (i still didn't destroy that first one) and that lone wolves are scary.

I also realised that i need to learn more about the other armies, as i said Grey knights didn't exist when i was last playing, also it turns out Space wolves only came into existence the year i stopped playing as well (1994) so i really do have a lot to catch up on!!

Cheers for the game mate, you played extremely well! Lone Wolves are pretty fun with FnP and a 3+ Invul.
Pages: 1 2 3 4