Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 6th November 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I really should remember to post in these...

I'm up for WarmaHordes, Infinity or Malifaux.
sorry for late reply stu but yeah ill give you that necromunda game on the 13th if you're still free
I'm coming down for the first time to introduce myself and see whats what, i'll have a 1750 40k army with me just in case...
big necron vs. gonecrons. Can we do it this week? Big bot fight !

Two big hitters of the Necron world duking it out from the same Dynasty. Sautekh!

Nemesor Zahndrekh and his body guard vs. Imotekh the Storm Lord
Happy to give you a game Simian if you'd like one...
sounds good to me Sincilbanks, Be gentle, I've played 3 games of 6th Ed and nothing before that since 2nd. Smile

1750?
(31-10-2012, 07:42 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for late reply stu but yeah ill give you that necromunda game on the 13th if you're still free

Cheers Jim, I've pencilled us in.
(01-11-2012, 10:39 AM)Sincilbanks Wrote: [ -> ]Happy to give you a game Simian if you'd like one...

(01-11-2012, 11:07 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]sounds good to me Sincilbanks, Be gentle, I've played 3 games of 6th Ed and nothing before that since 2nd. Smile

1750?

Pencilled - a Ben vs. Ben fixture!
I should be there to this week , 1750 40k anyone??
Rob wants to postpone to the 13th our 40k battle so i am available for another 40k game or another sample battle of FoW.
Pages: 1 2 3 4