Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 40k campaign Organisers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, i am struggling to get the time to get as much done for the campaign as i would like(Trust work to go through a really busy period!). So i am looking for some help with a few bits and pieces, which are as follows-

Storyline Writer
I would like there to be a bit of fluff written in to the campaign, so if you think thats up your street let me know. Plus i am terrible at this sort of thing!

Results organiser
Work with me to organise the results, note them down etc and make sure everything is correct.

Mission creator
Got a grand idea for a mission? Write it out and submit it to me for use.

I would like to meet up outside of the club once a month for this, whether this be in person or on Msn or whatever. If you are interested post below. Smile
Wouldn't mind giving a hand with anything if needs be.
right now busy between ou (assigment deadline 19th oct) and work however season is almost over and once ive got the quick assigment done i will have a fair bit of time
i really like fluff and got a fair grade at a creative writeing module so i wold like write back story as well as current time stuff plus i will try to come up with fun and mostly fair sercenios (although they may have to be playtested)
what i would like is list of alliances and the name of the army's main leader (mine's taldeir a farseer leading a task force of ulthwe for example though im not sure who im allied with yet)
Happy to help with the results side, and I may come up with a mission idea if some creative juices start flowing.
Mate,

I'm happy to help wherever, I'm fairly crap at fluff, but will get some written for my army and we can go from there Smile, results, well I (as could anyone) create a spreadsheet for ease and in regards to missions, I'm happy to help.

I'll be sending a PM shortly for specifics Smile
Sorry for late reply, cheers for all the offers. Will see all on tuesday and arrange things then. Smile
New campaign book from GW: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalo...od1780018a

I will probably get a copy, should be good for the upcoming campaign.