Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: New Rulse set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I am a new member and primarily a figure gamer, but am also part of a veteran RPG group. We have designed our own rules set and plan to put them on line for sharing, but want to play test them with new groups. I would rather not run RPG on a club night but if anyone was willing and interested in forming a ginuea-pig group for a play test at a different time, I would be very grateful. Coffee and buscuits provided!

Please PM me or reply here if interested

Cheers

matt

PS - The rules can be used for any time period/genre etc and are primarily player led.
Note how I cant even spell rules - sorry about that!
Sounds good, I dont have the time to join another rpg group at the moment I'm afraid but I'll happily look over your system if you want an opinion.
Ok so would anyone be interested in play testing these rules for us? The writers have 100 years gaming experience between them and I think they are pretty good. I can run any setting, any genre. I just need the players? I can do it at the club or on a different night?
I would be happy to give them a go, either on a club night or at another time.
Cheers. Any more takers?[/font]
Matt I would try them, but I have a grand total of Zero RP experience. As such feedback would be very limited, as I have no comparison point. Up to you guys is a n00b is of use to you.
Sure that's cool, but two or three more would be good. Any more?
No more interest then?