Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 40k Doubles Campaign teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(20-11-2012, 01:43 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Teams as follows
Team 1 - Alan (Eldar) & JJ - (Imperial Guard)
Team 2 - Nick (Chaos) & Chris (Necrons)
Team 3 - Ben (Bloodimps) & Rob (Guard?)
Team 4 - Big Rob (Necrons) & Vince (Guard)
Team 5 - Matt (SoB/GK) & Ben (GK/DA?)
Team 6 - Sam - (Orks) & Luke (orks)
Unassigned as yet
Nick - Nids or Knights

We have Luke interested in playing as well, so the only Person that is possibly lacking a partner is Nick. If we can't get anyone by Tuesday i will switch myself and Nick around, and will get a partner sorted by round 2.
Well it would appear my fears over redundancy have been realised. I have on the other hand a verbal offer of a job in Cambridge. So I think it would be wise to bow out before the campaign stands, so sorry for this...

There's np way I can take this job and continue to turn up at Redditch so I suspect (with a heavy heart) it's goodbye from me for the forseeable future. Hope to catch up with a few of you at Birmingham as this might be my last hurrah at 40k I suspect...

It's been great meeting you all and you've got a great club with some great people in it....
Sad to hear it mate! All the best for the future Smile
Sorry to hear your leaving Ben. All the best in the new job. Although we never actually had a game it was good to meet you. Good luck in Brum as well!
Sorry that you're leaving Ben, was good to have the first game with you when i came down, i was hoping for a rematch soon, however, i'll definitely see you at Birmingham.

good luck with the new job
Hey man. Would it be a massive issue if I joined the campaign late? Could really do with play testing a few nid lists before battlefield Birmingham as I'm still undecided n it's only 4 weeks away. If not I may just pull out so it solves your issue with teams n stuff Smile
(19-01-2013, 07:48 PM)Sincilbanks Wrote: [ -> ]Well it would appear my fears over redundancy have been realised. I have on the other hand a verbal offer of a job in Cambridge. So I think it would be wise to bow out before the campaign stands, so sorry for this...

There's np way I can take this job and continue to turn up at Redditch so I suspect (with a heavy heart) it's goodbye from me for the forseeable future. Hope to catch up with a few of you at Birmingham as this might be my last hurrah at 40k I suspect...

It's been great meeting you all and you've got a great club with some great people in it....

Sorry to hear you're leaving, GL with the new job
(19-01-2013, 07:48 PM)Sincilbanks Wrote: [ -> ]Well it would appear my fears over redundancy have been realised. I have on the other hand a verbal offer of a job in Cambridge. So I think it would be wise to bow out before the campaign stands, so sorry for this...

Sorry to hear that Ben - although congrats on finding another job! It's been great having you along, hope our paths cross again in future. All the best!
Sorry to hear that Ben, hope all goes well in the future.

So that leaves this as possible teams?
Team 1 - Alan (Eldar) & JJ - (Imperial Guard)
Team 2 - Nick (Chaos) & Chris (Necrons)
Team 3 - Nick (GK) & Rob (Guard)
Team 4 - Big Rob (Necrons) & Vince (Guard)
Team 5 - Matt (SoB/GK) & Ben (GK/DA?)
Team 6 - Sam - (Orks) & Luke (orks)
Unassigned as yet
No One that i am aware of!
I don't think I'm going to have time to play my 40k campaign games unfortunately so Alan may need a new ally! Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4