Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Club Promotion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sounds like The Standard will do a piece on us as well Smile
(13-05-2011, 05:10 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]The Ridgeway School has a warhammer club - is it worth dropping a line to main office

(13-05-2011, 10:09 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent idea, I'll see to it!

Just dropped the office an email with details of the club and website. Good shout Paul!

Flyer attached for anyone who wants an electronic copy.
Look out for a mention of the club in the local papers this week! I think the Advertiser is out today?
It could well be my aged eyesight, but I couldn't see anything in the Advertiser.
(25-05-2011, 04:14 PM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ]It could well be my aged eyesight, but I couldn't see anything in the Advertiser.

Me neither Sad I'll have to drop them a line and see when they can fit us in. Fingers crossed we get a mention in the Standard later this week.
Nothing in The Standard either Sad
Just got the advertiser.

There's an article about the club on page 9.

It's also here.
I have noticed we now have 28 members in the forum which meens we have quite alot now
(02-06-2011, 08:17 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed we now have 28 members in the forum which meens we have quite alot now

I think we're back down to just over 20 now - we get a number of SPAM accounts registered each night, which I prune most mornings when I remember.
Pages: 1 2 3 4