Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 30th October 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(25-09-2012, 02:33 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-09-2012, 06:08 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]JJ I can play you with my chaos worldeaters though i haven't played in 6th edit, I'll see if I can get the rulese before then and have a read before then Smile

I bet your well happy about the new Angron model.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCwMt9ES5rE&feature=plcp

Yeah i am, my wallet however is not lol
Think I'll need to postpone our game a bit as I don't think I can make it this week Justin, sorry.
ill give u a game with my eldar justin???
"Nice" Ben offered me a game of 40k 2k points against his Marines, if he's around on the boards lets do it for this week Ben?
calling 40k game off (since justin said hed wait untill he can get new codex) cheaper sooo looking for warmahords, infinty or dystopian wars (or kings of war but i doubt anyone ready yet)
Infinity sounds good Alan, 300pts?
yep sounds good
I would like a game of Fantasy 8th if anyone is interested? I have come back to fantasy after a few years and have had 3 or 4 games of 8th so far. 2400pts or so?
Last Tuesday before the GT. could do with one last Malifaux practice against.....well anyone.
Myself and big Rob are getting in our tournament game this week
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6