Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 40k Club Elimination tournament - Semi Final Draw Page15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
do agis defesne lines count as a kill point (i have 13-14 killpoints vs 8 hard to kill, killpoints ) doesnt look good Sad
Cheers for the game Vince. Really enjoyed it. Your dice where very kind to me but not you! Getting the high objectives on my side was the big kicker I think.

The Super Sautekh Tomb World Cleaner will be cleaning up Bots next! Awesome, not played Necrons yet.

What was your original list Big Necron? I don't have any changes to mine. I have the hyperlogical foresight and strategy to not have to change my list. A true all comers list from Imotekh.
(31-10-2012, 11:01 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]do agis defesne lines count as a kill point (i have 13-14 killpoints vs 8 hard to kill, killpoints ) doesnt look good Sad

Hmm good question, without the rulebook I cannot confirm, but my gut feeling is no? If they would, would it count as 2? 1 for the gun which is T7, 2 wounds, 4+ cover, and 1 for the actual defence line itself (can you even attack/damage these?)

good question!
(31-10-2012, 11:02 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: [ -> ]What was your original list Big Necron? I don't have any changes to mine. I have the hyperlogical foresight and strategy to not have to change my list. A true all comers list from Imotekh.

I'll stick your list up and unchanged for now mate, but it can be changed up until friday if your mood changes Tongue
(31-10-2012, 11:01 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]do agis defesne lines count as a kill point (i have 13-14 killpoints vs 8 hard to kill, killpoints ) doesnt look good Sad

I've got 10 KP because the ravenwing attack bikes have to combat squad and count as separate killpoints, so a couple more on offer than you thought!
(31-10-2012, 11:03 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm good question, without the rulebook I cannot confirm, but my gut feeling is no? If they would, would it count as 2? 1 for the gun which is T7, 2 wounds, 4+ cover, and 1 for the actual defence line itself (can you even attack/damage these?)

good question!

Don't know, but the aegis line itself can't even be attacked I don't think?
um its not clear really i would have love a simple sentence in rulenook under killpoint mission to say fortications do/do not count towards enemey units destoyed
:/ am i the only useing ageis defense line if not what do other people think?
(31-10-2012, 11:22 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-10-2012, 11:03 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]

good question!

Don't know, but the aegis line itself can't even be attacked I don't think?

So that answers that or makes it null and void because it cannot be killed, now it's just a case of the weapon, does that count? I don't have the rulebook on me but I've just read the FAQ for the rulebook and there is no reference to this question.

But for me it's a no, same as firstblood, because it's a weapon not a unit.
Anyone can shoot the gun so I would say no. I have killed a loota squad with a quad gun in their own defence line before :O)
Not got my book with me and off on hols in the morning, but in essence

2 x Flying Hive Tyrants with 2 x t/l b/l worm devourers, old adversary. One Hive Commander
2 x Tervigons with 2 x powers and adrenal glands. Not quite sure if anything else paid for.
2 x 20 Termies with devourers in mycetic spores
Death Leaper
Doom in Spore

That is it pretty much. 11kp's. Not looking forward to seeing how many Vendettas and hyrdas JJ has!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19