Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Introducing Green Dragon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Folks,

My name is Steve, I'm an Iron Hands collector, a High Elves warlord and an Uruk-Hai master. And recently, a U.S.A 101st Airbourne (FoW) collector as well. I also run Green Dragon Games (www.greendragongames.co.uk) selling discount Games Workshop and Battlefront Smile

I live in East Devon but my other half's folks live in Churchill, Redditch, and I frequently visit, have heard of this famous gaming club many times before and finally decided to investigate. I may well get involved now again but not every single week obviously. Also - If anybody on here fancies it, as a gesture of good faith, I can do free shipping on my site (and bring the products right in to the club of course).

Take care for now and happy gaming!
Welcome Steve I look forward to keeping your american paras at bay with my king tigers =)
Hey Steve, good to have you along! Hope to catch up with you soon.
More Flipping elves !!
Welcome Steve!
Hi Steve and welcome Smile
Welcome Steve!
It's always good to see new faces!
(06-09-2012, 09:01 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]More Flipping elves !!

It's ok, just more of them for mah zombies to eat! OM NOM NOM!!! And welcome to the club Tongue
=D thanks for the warm welcome everyone, forgot to mention my better half has (more elves) LOTR Wood Elves, and a Skaven force