Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Justed started playing 40k again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-09-2012, 10:56 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2012, 08:56 PM)smallpoxeldar Wrote: [ -> ]Hope to speak to you soon and welcome to the club Dan.

Is your name Dan?

Welcome to the club, age no issue, look forward to playing your guard with my guard Wink

Nope, my name is Dave - It would be good to play another Guard player and what sort of tactics you use.
Both me and JJ use completely different armies, so bit variety at the club. JJ has an armoured company list, while i run a horde guard list with triple Vendetta flyer support.
What kind of list is your guard out of interest?
Usually

Couple of grunt units
Catachan Devils (Harker)
Sniper Support Units
2x Vandetta
1x Leman Russ

Oh no, not more guard and more vendettas... anyone would think they're amazing or something... Wink

Lol, welcome to the club and I look forward to playing you soon with my GK or Eldar Smile
(06-09-2012, 09:18 PM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]Usually
Couple of grunt units
Catachan Devils (Harker)
Sniper Support Units
2x Vandetta
1x Leman Russ

AirCav anyone, have you Vendettas got loudspeakers? Wink

(07-09-2012, 10:05 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Oh no, not more guard and more vendettas... anyone would think they're amazing or something... Wink

No, really? :p
Does anyone have any basic directions to where you meet?
We're here: https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=B97+5YE...d=0CHUQtgM

From Alcester I'd take the B4090, then turn right onto The Ridgeway to go through Astwood Bank. Go through the lights, and at the next roundabout take the first exit onto Windmill Drive. Rye Grass Lane is then the third road on the right I think, and the Windmill Centre is just a short way down there on the right.
Yeah or the way I go it straight up the A435 and turn left when you get to the fork in the road at Studley https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=Alc...s&t=m&z=13
(10-09-2012, 01:55 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Rye Grass Lane is then the third road on the right I think, and the Windmill Centre is just a short way down there on the right.

Coming from that island it's second right for Ryegrass lane. It's doesnt seem to want to come, but after 4 left turns it does appear. Once on Ryegrass there is a close on you right and just past it is the club.
Oh yeah, there's no access to Enfield Road on the right off Windmill Drive - doh.
Pages: 1 2 3