Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 40% off Space Marine Stormtalons at Total Wargamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'll chargeback the order and place it somewhere else. Plenty of other sources for this stuff, and I guess I'll go to those who treat my order as more valued and important than what appears to me to be taking my money and forgetting about me...
Can't say I blame you, i'd have done that too if the StormTalon sale hadnt been such a really good deal. i most certainly won't be shopping there again unless I visit the actual shop .
I've got an order outstanding with Total Wargamer too. (32623).

Ordered nearly £80 of bits, and other than a "thanks for your money" email I've had nothing. Sent emails with no reply, and tried calling for 2 weeks and all they do is put the phone down!

Have they gone under? Do I need to start taking action to get my money back? I don't mind the delay, but no response whatsoever is just unprofessional.

Was my Christmas money as well. <fuming>
Yeah, they can be very hard to reach at times. Try giving them on a shout on Twitter or Facebook - I've found they tend to respond better there.
(10-01-2013, 01:35 PM)FastFingerWill Wrote: [ -> ]I've got an order outstanding with Total Wargamer too. (32623).

Ordered nearly £80 of bits, and other than a "thanks for your money" email I've had nothing. Sent emails with no reply, and tried calling for 2 weeks and all they do is put the phone down!

Have they gone under? Do I need to start taking action to get my money back? I don't mind the delay, but no response whatsoever is just unprofessional.

Was my Christmas money as well. <fuming>

Hit them on there Facebook/twitter page and you should get an immediate reply, at least i did when i ordered from them last.
Great minds Vince, great minds... Wink
Lol, me and my slow typing..... Tongue
Total war gamer, yes they're cheap but so very very slow and lousy at getting back in touch with you. i wouldn't recommend using them
Don't have a Facebook account - but sent them a nudge via Twitter. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Will keep you posted.
You could also try messaging them via this forum as they are are member too http://forum.redwarsoc.com/member.php?ac...e&uid=1680
Pages: 1 2 3 4