Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Necromunda Scenery Bits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few quick scenery pieces made from bits and bobs we had lying about at home. I'm planning to knock up 3 or 4 more of the large tube sections (on the right) as they seemed to work really well in the game with Chris last week.

[attachment=451]
Looking good!
Love them! I keep meaning to get round to making terrain but something else always seems to get in the way. I've got some half finished river sections somewhere....
Funny the next two weeks, I intend to know out another tournament table, however the PPL might stop me ;-P
Do a model then do some scenery! or paint while your waiting for glue to dry ect. I was toying around with points scoring for terrain but scrapped it in the end. It's just too varied
Managed to construct a couple more of the tube sections last night, and Luke knocked up a really good bullet-ridden (and leaking) storage tank. Will bring them all along tonight (along with an additional storage box) and they can live at the club.
If you need some more Necro terrain I could do some of the paper terrain stuff i have which wasnt suitable for infinity and leave that at the club too
Pretty sure that would be appreciated by everyone Justin!
Do you guys want me to bring in all my old necro terrain as I had the whole Necrumunda/40k city terrain set, card and plastic thats in fairly decent nick that I never use?
Again, that would be appreciated as Necromunda is terrain heavy. Smile
And with the amount of people signing up it could be busy some nights!
Pages: 1 2