Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 25th September 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
stick me down for deat watch RPG might bring my mate james.
(18-09-2012, 09:33 PM)nuttyknatty Wrote: [ -> ]Still no takers for Fantasy? Happy to play any size to suit.

Can't play 25th but always happy to play fantasy so book us up for a game when it suits. High Elves 2000 points works for me.
(18-09-2012, 11:07 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-09-2012, 09:33 PM)nuttyknatty Wrote: [ -> ]Still no takers for Fantasy? Happy to play any size to suit.

If i wasnt playing stuart at necromunda i'd have been happy to take up your offer, i could play next week (2nd october) if you like?

Thanks for the invitation stygmatyr, but I can't make the 2nd!
Apologies to you all, but real life commitments means I can't make this meeting. I'm going to look at the 9th Oct hopefully!
Hi

Just discovered this thread. I will play fantasy gladly as I am keen to give it a try after five or so years away.

Cheers

Matt
(20-09-2012, 07:34 PM)The Count Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Just discovered this thread. I will play fantasy gladly as I am keen to give it a try after five or so years away.

Cheers

Matt

Nuttyknatty is looking for a fantasy match.....
nuttyknatty - fancy giving Matt a Fantasy refresher?
So so sorry Matt (and apologies to you all), but my hoped for Tuesday nights wargaming has been scuppered before it started by my wife's new Zumba class.

Unless I can arrange an "accident" ahem, I don't think I'll be meeting up with you guys.

ahh that sucks, if Zumba doesn't happen for any reason, or you manage to get babysitting (guessing you have kids) then we'll prob still be here!
I'm up for 1500 or mabye 1750 game of FoW!
Glad no one has taken me up yet as I cannot make this meting after all - diary cock up. See you all on the second.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9